Engineer – in – Training | Junior Estimator
Come Fly With Us
Would you enjoy being involved on a wide variety of estimation tasks on large scale, complex projects? Let your career soar as you work on major infrastructure projects that will change the urban development in communities around the United States.
Connico Inc. offers highly specialized consulting services that are unique in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction industry. As experts in aviation and transportation, Connico has the ability to assist owners, architects, engineers, and planners with cost estimating, scheduling, program and project management.
The Sky is the Limit
- Immediate total immersion in constructability review, quantity takeoff and estimate, and project scheduling
- Manage a project execution and budget within two years
- Actively pursue Professional Engineer (PE) license within one year
- Advance to a Project Manager within five years.
- Identify career focus, interests, and direction and the support to achieve those goals
Skills to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited college or university
- Experience interpreting civil, architectural and structural drawings
- Experience with grading, paving, utilities, or building construction preferred
- Working knowledge of computer aided design, such as On Screen, Timberline
- Relevant work experience. Co-op and intern experience is acceptable.
- Security clearance and/or the ability to obtain and maintain required
Are you ready for your career to take off? Or are you waiting in the terminal? Step aboard and apply today.
For consideration, please submit your resume, including software proficiency capabilities to email@example.com. Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications. EOE www.connico.com